"Railings" of a Derailed Mind

Sunday, May 15, 2005

My First Blog

Having a blog for urself has become so much of a status symbol these days..
It is the IN thing ..so much like having a yahoo mail account 5 years back..I was one of the last ones in my engineering batch to have one.
Thought its so much of a Vaaste to open one..
Why disrespect the Indian Postal service..?
A sin even..
Why force a mid-life career-change for all the Postal staff?
What will happen to all the aspiring Post-men/women?Who is gonna feed all their children?
So many questions..Nobody answered..Worse nobody even heard..
Then I thought..wot the heck..If nobody else cares..Why me..
And I created my yahoo account..

Then there was the thing about having a mobile..
" Mobile kyon chahiye yaar aadmi ko..Tum log to BSNL ki waat laga doge..Kuch to socho"
" Roti , Kapda , Makaan - three basic needs of a citizen..Remember ur civics fundae..dude"
Nobody heard..
And I got my first mobile last year

Cutting the crap..
I agree..

I dislike change..Infact I resist it..Fight tooth and nails against it..
I hang on to the cliff till my hands hurt and my nails bleed , not wanting to jump in and being swept into the sea.
What is this about Change..They call it a " A sea of Change " .. " Winds of Change ".." A spark that changed "..Guess they forgot about earth..
Usage of the word aside..Its unannounced arrival irritates me..It catches you unawares..And I , for one , dont like being startled by anything.. I like being prepared for wots coming next..I need detailed functionals cum Technical documentation citing all the scope and schema involved in the change request and most importantly ,A Back-out plan..Which will bring things back to normal..That has to be the way things should be done..guys..

Know its not feasible..
Imagine Che Guevera and Castro having long distance Conf-calls discussing the intricacies of the fluctuations in the sugar prices in Cuba if their Coup succeeds..Won't work rite..

I guess..thats why I dont like it..
But then..Love it or hate it..one has to Accept it..

So here I create my blog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home