"Railings" of a Derailed Mind

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Writer's block..uh

The idea of putting my grey cells to use to entertain or illuminate a fast becoming extinct or is it non-existent? ( they have started dying one by one after contracting something called the sirshyamophobia) reading populace of my blog, doesnt appeal to me anymore. Any new-age school of thought or brain-waves that i may get in the future will be put on display to only a few of my close pals, who are immune from the afore-mentioned disease, cos they are potential epidemics themselves. Please bear with me for the devastation caused.

I would have liked to call it a writer's block. But then conscience wouldnt have let me call myself that.

So..Hasta la vista.Adios. Tata Bye bye. Sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home